Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will own project timelines as well as the client relationship to create an excellent client experience.
You will need to be process and detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills for this position. You will support the production team on website projects that get significant traffic and exposure and you will be regularly challenged to push your skills.
Groove Commerce is one of the nation’s premier #eCommerce agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves. We also do cool sh*t every day...
What We Need You To Do:
- Develop project plans and define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project team members against project resource allocations.
- Maintain the project scope, timeline and the quality of the end product.
- Facilitate end-user training with clients.
- Create, update and maintain project processes and procedures.
- Present both internal and client reports defining project progress, risks, problems and solutions.
- Manage both the internal and external quality assurance process
- Regularly provide direction and support to project team.
- Conduct project post mortems as a way to improve the quality of the Groove product.
- At least 3 years of related experience in digital project management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Familiarity with project management software platforms and the web development process.
- Understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
- Be extremely deadline oriented...
**Bonus points if you have already have experience in eCommerce or eCommerce platforms...
About Groove Commerce
Groove Commerce is a digital agency transforming eCommerce technologies to drive innovation. Our growing team is conveniently located in Locust Point, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
We LOVE our Groovers... That's why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://www.groovecommerce.com/careers/.