Digital Sales Executive
We are looking for a strategically focused Digital Sales Executive to join our Sales team. You should be passionate about making new connections, driving new business and learning tons along the way.
With a focus on selling eCommerce Implementations and Marketing Services including search, social media, email marketing etc. You will own the sales process from start to finish but work as part of a team during each step of the sales process. You will generate sales in your market area with a quota, competitive base salary and lucrative uncapped commissions on all revenues generated.
Groove Commerce is one of the nation’s premier #eCommerce agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves. We also do cool sh*t every day...
What We Need You to Do:
- Drive the revenue growth of eCommerce Implementation Projects and Marketing Services by meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Identify decision makers to assist in closing/winning new business
- Grow our customer base through prospecting, account development and cold calling
- Network to quickly build relationships and capitalize on client needs
- Create and maintain ongoing sales pipeline with complete information in Groove's CRM
- Work with the Internal Marketing team to engage specific targets and prospects
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Groove events to network and find new business opportunities
- Create and own Groove’s 'pitch' and be able to discuss our full service offerings
- Be willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful with a great attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred in a Business/Marketing area
- 1-2+ years of outside consultative sales experience with demonstrated success in hitting and exceeding Sales quotas
- Action oriented sales professional with eCommerce sales experience, preferably in fashion or digital services
- Proficient with CRM solutions, LinkedIn, and MS Office
- Self-Starter and creative attitude who embraces daily outbound sales efforts to generate net new business
- Highly organized and effective with generating and managing leads
- Clear communication skills with C and VP level marketing contacts
- Do you have a drive to help other businesses thrive and grow?
- Are you passionate about ‘the hunt’ while driving revenue and growth?
- Are you a team player?
Bonus points if you channel experience selling Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify, SEO or related SAAS tools and/or search, social media, email marketing services etc....
We LOVE our Groovers... That's why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://www.groovecommerce.com/careers/
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.